Some facts about me:
- My job involves trying to encourage lecturers to use more technology in their teaching.
- My 3-year old saw a photo of me when I was younger and thought it was her mum (I had more hair).
- I like ampersands.
- I am studying for a master’s degree in multimedia and education to help with the first point.
- But not because I’m competing with my wife or anything, even though she has more master’s than me.
- I like the affordances of social networking software for teaching and learning.
- I would like all educational software to be as polished and easy to use as commercial software (see for instance, Pebblepad vs. Learning Objects’s Campus Pack
- I’m interested in the experience of e-learning from the student point of view.